I wish I could say that I made some profound realizations on my 22nd birthday. The sad truth is, I refused to think at all during the weekend and just enjoyed myself. It's the first time I did something to celebrate my birthday; all those previous years I let other people decide what will happen on that day.
Spending it with family and friends at the beach was the best plan I could've made on a two weeks notice. Next year, I hope I can spend it abroad, maybe in Japan. My parents enjoyed themselves thoroughly, which is rare. I guess trips aren't friendly to aging bones. My friends enjoyed it too, or so they say. Probably because it was all expenses paid. Haha! I only got two gifts, both from people I'm not even close to. That's what sucks about having your birthday fall on a weekend or holiday. But I'm very satisfied with one of the gifts I got... American Dad Season 1-3!!! Hahaha! Woot woot! I love Roger the alien.
I probably should get something for myself, but I didn't get angpao so... haha.
Poor me, noh?
No comments:
Post a Comment