Thursday, October 15, 2009

Hurrah

Hohoho Ima get paid tomorrow!

But I need to pay fecking rent.

How nice must it be to be a food blogger for real. Rummaged through stash and found some pretty nice food photos

Sofitel dinner buffet: soo long ago. I spot steak, wild rice, steamed vegetables

DIY dessert: yummy blueberry waffle, mango waffle

More dessert! Creme brulee, apricot something, chocolate mousse?

Seafood salad @ C' Italian Dining

Panizza! Will do anything to have another one of these

Tiramisu


It's food festival month in Sydney and there's SOO much food to write about, but I'd feel like a dunce food tripping by myself. :(

2 comments:

  1. Why do these plates look familiar? Hehehe.

    Congratulations on your paycheck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful aren't they? My point and shoot pictures pale in comparison. I don't get paycheck! It goes to my bank acct directly. Woot woot!

    ReplyDelete