Monday, May 2, 2011

Excited for our trip!

Only 30 days to go before ouro trip to North America. B and I are starting to panic because of the work load we have to get rid off this month.

I'm excited to meet his relatives there, but dreading the inevitable topic of when we'll have a baby. I wonder if there's any chance we'll migrate in the future.

Things I'm looking forward to on our trip:

1. Shopping

2. Pajo's Fish n Chips in Vancouver

3. Seattle Central Library
4. Napa Valley wine tasting in San Francisco


5. A Malibu sunset it Los Angeles

6. Watching Cirque de Soleil in Vegas

7. Canada Day

8. 4th of July

I also hope we can catch a concert while we're in those places. Pretty simple aren't they? I've always been bigger on the journey than the destination. My biggest problem is deciding which shoes to bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment