Saturday, October 23, 2010

Hangover, the good kind

B wrote an entry on his blog about our engagement shoot. It's nice to read such thoughts I wouldn't have known otherwise...

Obviously, we both still have a hangover from the shoot. You can see a sneak preview of our beautiful location shoot in his blog. I have a province I often go home to so I'm very used to nature. He doesn't have one so that makes it extra special for him I guess. Oh plus there's a running river within the vicinity of that house. An actual river with a waterfall, and an entire rainforest beyond.

I'm happy to know that B enjoyed the shoot, maybe even more than I did. Most guys get awkward to have their pictures taken, especially doing romantic things. B was game the whole time, so I guess he thought our shots were cool. :)


No, this isn't the place. This was where we had a quiet Valentine's day breakfast this year, and it's just one of the reasons why our shoot's location is perfect.

B and I love secret places that usually involves long drives, mountains and lush greens and/or bodies of water. Every couple should do this once in a while. The calming beauty of nature makes the road ahead seem clear and obvious. By the time we need to home, we are inspired, refreshed and strengthened.

No comments:

Post a Comment