I am scared.It frightens me to catch myself smiling involuntarily. I'm mostly disoriented or distracted at work. When I'm not ecstatic, I'm scared.
I was preparing for the worst. But I'm getting the best that I could hope for.
What's the catch? Where's the sign that says, "Show's over. Just kidding!"?
My friend says I'm a cynic. But in order to be happy I need to let myself be vulnerable.
"He's never given me a single compliment!" I complained once, without foresight.
"Uuuy, nagiging vulnerable na sya!" my friend said gleefully.
I've been idiotic before. I guess I don't want to be an idiot again.
I was preparing for the worst. But I'm getting the best that I could hope for.
What's the catch? Where's the sign that says, "Show's over. Just kidding!"?
My friend says I'm a cynic. But in order to be happy I need to let myself be vulnerable.
"He's never given me a single compliment!" I complained once, without foresight.
"Uuuy, nagiging vulnerable na sya!" my friend said gleefully.
I've been idiotic before. I guess I don't want to be an idiot again.
^______^
ReplyDeletehaha. you mocking me??! :p
ReplyDelete