Tuesday, November 18, 2008

t_t

B betrayed me. He said he wouldn't. He knew I was hating Facebook. I didn't think it was important to him. I thought it's below him, this broadcasting thing.

To my friend who commented on my last post, here is your answer:


Brent is listed as in a relationship. 9:32am - 13 Comments

Jeana Paula Batac at 9:47am November 17
nice...official na..congrats dude..:)

Andrew Tung Borlongan at 10:11am November 17
i'm happy for you brother. :)

Ray Florence Reyes at 11:22am November 17
Aba teka.....Haha :) !Congrats fafa!

Chester Sing at 11:37am November 17
What kind? Hahaha!

Caliber King at 11:50am November 17
WOW.. so many people beat me to this HAHAHAHA.. (what kind!) GOOD QUESTION! i have a feeling theres more comments to come! hehe CONGRATS!!!

Annaise Fragante at 12:03pm November 17
Way to go Brent!

Almay Gaw at 12:32pm November 17
whos the lucky girl

David Thomas N. Singson at 4:09pm November 17
Congrats fafa!

Jeana Paula Batac at 8:06pm November 17
pipol are so happy that finally ur in a relationship...party na to...:)

Daffodil Costelo at 8:07pm November 17
really? wow who's the lucky girl?

Michael Rojas at 9:51pm November 17
Congrats! Kaya pala masipag sa collection ng accounts si Brent nowadays

Brent Co at 3:04am November 18
@ChesterNice one!@CaliI timed it really well, so they could beat you to it. Hahaha!@PauParty ka diyan.@MicMagastos magbuo ng auto eh.

Caliber King at 10:24am November 18
Seems like you havent answered ALL of your friends questions! This already feels like a forum! HAHAHAHAHA


I feel exposed. On a lighter note, is he Mr. Popularity or what?

7 comments:

  1. he make you like a christmas tree in a public place :D..merry x-mas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha.... i'm not sure if he's an arrogant prick treating you like a recently acquired object to show-off or if he's simply happy and proud to be with you. Probably the latter since he's treating you so well. Needless to say, I'm gonna Google-stalk him. >:-D

    Next next Saturday (Nov.29)! Movie! with Jenny and Bevs! Lika!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! You will find that you actually can (Google stalk him, I mean). Sure! Go online naman sa YM once in a while! Sheesh. Haha! At mag-Facebook ka na rin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous, thanks for reading my blog. Would love to know who you are though. Advanced merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do go online on YM but I usually stay invisible since I'm avoiding some people hehe... It's bothersome performing social niceties. :-P

    .... Must be a sign that I'm becoming a total recluse....

    Tse! Ayoko mag-Facebook! Maghanap ka ng ibang kadamay hahaha... Anyway, having two networking sites is more than enough.

    ReplyDelete
  6. not healthy at all., for the girl like you should have a privacy.not being treated like a new car in public.

    ReplyDelete