A club opened last night in Malate, Manila, to which I was invited by the owner who is our client. A prominent political figure graced the opening along with a throng of bodyguards. He arrived 15 minutes after I did, which is about 10:00pm. Being the guest of the owner myself, I was close enough to shake the man's hand and possibly ask to have a picture taken with him. It seemed inappropriate, though, as he was obviously not there as a public figure. After a few seconds of chatting with some people, he went into the VIP room with the club owner and a few other guests. My friend commented, "The place has suddenly become dangerous, huh."
A Fil-Am girl who looks not older than 16 got my attention as she strutted to the bar where we were sitting. I overheard her inquiring about the drinks list and wondered if she's even had alcohol before. Later on, I saw her go in the VIP room followed by a fat gay guy with an LV backpack.
"Fifteen thousand," said my friend. It took a while to register that he was talking about the girl.
"That's cheap," I said, disbelieving. I thought the fresh faced girl must be worth twenty, at least. The term "slightly used" came to mind.
I went to the bathroom and when I got back to my stool, three more girls had just come out of the VIP room, followed by the same fat gay. I raised my eyebrows at my friend.
"There's some shady activity going on," he said in reply.
"Rejects?"
"Could be. They're ugly," he said as they passed by close enough for me to get a good look. They seemed ok to me. Very young and cute, unlike the girls you see in Makati. Students, most likely.
"What's wrong with them?" I said.
"They're fat. Arms are huge. And one of them is just plain ugly."
Ugh, I thought in disgust. They weren't even fat in my standards. That business is harsh.
"They'd be at least 10k, though," my friend admitted later on.
I wonder who the political figure picked in the end. I'm pretty confident that he didn't, actually, since he's going for Presidentiable. I'm sure the owner just tried to offer him everything he could without actually expecting him to oblige. I have faith in the guy being a morally erect man. Besides, he's not going to get anything out of it except for a big headache later on. Oh, the intrigue.
thank you for removing the write up regarding our drift event. we are not against write ups, its just that we want the truth to come out. i would personally invite you to our second leg. so you can experience drifting first hand. we can give you a thorough explanation on how the event goes and we can give you a ride in one of our drift cars. if interested just post a reply here on your board and we`ll go from there. thank you again and God bless.
ReplyDeletehmmm.....
ReplyDeletewow ur very fast in editing blog's! congratulations! :D
ReplyDeletewhos the politician?
ReplyDeleteyesterday i watched a movie called" FATE(Chinese) 2007 " its a hongkong film and what a surprise the girl on that movie looks like "u". almost 99% identical :D...is it really "FATE"?
ReplyDeletethat is why i like you that much' but do you care...
ReplyDeletethat is why im still waiting for you.im no losing hope' i consider this patiently waiting for the right time' but well' it still your decision to make who you want to be with.
ReplyDeleteactress Song Hye Kyo is great!
ReplyDeletecan i see you again?...if thats ok with you.
ReplyDelete..remember the place korean restaurant along
heroe's statue.
i know how you feel, and i understand.. you have to move on..feelings will still be the same and it will never be change,those good memories will never be washed away.but still we'l just have to move on.continue our life.
ReplyDelete/
0 0
t { c
{____}
your still look fab. even if you wear simple clothes, i like the way you dress up in red.
ReplyDeletestarbucks...
ReplyDeletethat is not "LOVE".how come he treat you this way, hes not even trusting you anyway neither love you?...i feel sorry for you...anyway just ignore them decline any invitation's go and focus to you work or what you're doing..:) have a nice day.
ReplyDeletewow iglesia ni manalo? haha strange religion,be careful you might be hypnotized or brainwashed with there style of worshipping/doctrina
ReplyDeletelike "opo sya nga po,opo sya ngapo,opo opo"
super weird! just be catholic or just pray inside your bedroom with him.(above).
take care always..be kind to others but not too much just an advice from your friendly neighborhood spider webman.:)
teach me to draw?....:P...nahhh!
ReplyDeletegoodluck to you artclass wish you had a great fun...draw me sometime,...invisible artwork..
ReplyDeleteyour not alone.im here to listen
ReplyDelete