I'm rejected discount student rail tickets because I'm not a resident. I'm rejected in all kinds of jobs, and now I'm being rejected a room advertised as "Looking for an Asian roommate" because they apparently meant Korean or Japanese.
If I'm not being supported by my parents, I don't know how I'm going to survive in another country. I'm either inexperienced or too reserved or too Asian or not Asian enough. Or all of the above, as it turns out in some cases.
My admiration for international working students and Asian immigrants is increasing each day, with my self esteem diminishing proportionately. If I'm not good enough to wait tables or assist shoppers, what am I good for then?
Sending telepathic waves of moral support! X-D
ReplyDeleteYou can.... tutor? There must be other Asian immigrants over there whose English sucks but can't understand Aussie accent and so would be glad to have a fellow Asian tutor him/her?
they are all here to learn english, so the offer would be redundant :p
ReplyDeletei can teach the aussies to spell though LOL. :D :D
thanks! hayy i feel like listening to my parents and giving up on the job thing. :p