Friday, February 5, 2010

In my friend's email, she asked, "Where are you right now?" If only I were passive, I would like to be where people want me to be.

I used to feel guilty for wanting something different... for being less than content with everything being given and promised to me. It's not that it's not enough... I just don't want all of it. It's different now. I realize I have to communicate this somehow, and sometimes silence speaks decibels. I used to be afraid of losing everything. But what can be so bad about losing something I'm not supposed to have?

This is all because of my dream last night. It hurled me into this depression ever since I woke up. The dream summed up everything I've been unwilling to face these past few days...

I'm taking a big risk with this post. It's everything I can't say. It's the silence that's just a tad longer than necessary. Can you hear it?

It's my dad's birthday today. Happy birthday, dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment