Monday, September 27, 2010

Super mini but adventurous reunion

An office mate commented that B looks like Ronald Singson. I couldn't find the resemblance but jested that it would be okay as long as he is also as rich.

When I related the story to B, he said, "I'd rather have less money and have earned it honestly."

Sometimes he makes me so proud.

* * *

I met up with high school friends last weekend. I learned many things happening in their lives that I had no clue about. Time is moving fast; only yesterday we were carefree and had nothing to worry about but studies and our classmates' affairs. Today some are supporting their families, some have children already, and some are starting up their own business.

It felt good to see those girls again who I can say are my genuine friends... after all we've known each other since high school. B always says I should hang out with them more often because they seem to be "good people". I promise that I'll keep closer contact with them; I can definitely pick up a thing or two from these geniuses, like I used to in high school!

I'm glad they enjoyed our Makati outing which comprised of someone's first time in a weekend market as well as first time to have Gelatissimo! Next time maybe we'll have dinner together for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment