Another day just like all the other days. I'm getting a serious case of the mean reds this year. Does this happen as women grow older? The feeling that there's nothing to look forward to? That you're sick of struggling for everything... for
anything?
I just want the ground to open beneath my feet and swallow me up whole already. I'm so sick of being me. Can't even look at myself in the mirror without wanting to barf. I'm tired of aspiring.
It's not because you're getting older. Maybe you're feeling this way because this is prolly the first time that you haven't been very busy for so long unlike when you were in school or working in your previous company. Don't worry. We'll all find our own way (hopefully)
ReplyDeleteOh no, I'm keeping busy. I'm just at a point when I can't help but ask, "And then what?" Hayy sana nga :)
ReplyDelete