I know there's a lot left to be done, but it feels good to tick things off my list one by one.
Finally replaced our coordinator. We thought it would be impossible to get a reputable Chinese coordinator this late, so we couldn't fire our previous one. Good thing the referral I got from relatives turned out to be decent. I like her, but I hope it stays that way until next year if not better.
Today, B and I are scheduled to check the proof of our invitation. I'll finally see it on actual paper! My mom thinks I shouldn't have stressed myself out with designing some elements of the wedding. But I already had to concede with everyone else on the major decisions like the church and reception venue, the caterer, and heck even the gown, that the only way I can own the event is by contributing something that's essentially my creation.
B and I are almost done picking out the music. It's one of my favorite chores about this whole thing. I think I started planning my wedding with the music instead of the venue. The only problem now is our first dance! We started watching instructional videos on the Web on How to Slow Dance, but I don't think it'll do the trick for left-feet people like us! It was hilarious how B kept stepping on my imaginary gown and we kept tripping over each other's feet or stumbling from side to side. Goodness, that spectacle is worth watching out for for sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment