Sunday, December 19, 2010

Random update

Crazy weekend. Dyed my hair, not for the wedding but because... well maybe with the change of hair color will come a change in outlook, a change in attitude. Besides I'm bored with having ordinary hair.

Spent the weekend swimming in Laguna. It was our office Christmas party last Saturday and while I was there, my parents checked in a different resort where they'd be staying overnight.

After our office party I went to join my parents. I hadn't spent time with them like that in a while. They seemed to like the resort I chose for them, which is great. But I can't help thinking... is it going to be our last trip with me as their unmarried daughter? When I showed mom a particularly nice photo from the digicam, she said, "This is going to be [part of] my memory."

I hope we can make more happy memories, just the three of us...
By the way, I really really have to get in shape. I've been procrastinating the diet and exercise for the longest time. When I heard about what happened to one of my best friends, who couldn't fit into a sponsor's gown a week before the wedding and had to crash diet for three days because she couldn't sit down in the dress, I had a vision of the same thing happening to me with my wedding gown. Aaack! My friend managed to squeeze into the dress but she couldn't breathe in it! Good thing she didn't die.

So tomorrow will be my second time to visit the gym this month. It will also be the first day I'll be eliminating junk (this sounds familiar) from my diet. No more chips and candy. Swear. Really, I swear. This blog will be my monitor.

Lezdodiz.

No comments:

Post a Comment