I love Dr. Hook. I' ve been listening to "A Little Bit More" for almost a week now during commute, but it's only this morning that I really listened to the lyrics:
When your body's had enough of me
And I'm laying flat out on the floor
When you think I've loved you all I can
I'm gonna love you a little bit more
Seriously, his songs are raunchy and yet... so romaantic! Here's another stanza:
So if you're feelin' alright and you're ready for me
I know that I'm ready for you
We better get it on now
Cause we got our whole life to live through
If there was a perfect bedroom conversation (or rather monologue), this must be it. I only hope whoever I marry would have these thoughts in his mind after sex. Haha.
I first decided that Dr. Hook is the Smooth with the song "Sharing the Night Together". Seriously, where is this guy now?